We’re proud to present you our latest stable release:
This ISO ships:
- Kernel 5.2.14
- Mesa 19.1.6
- Systemd 243.0
- Firefox 69 (Quantum)
- Arc-x-icons, a more complete and updated version than the Arc icon set used previously.
- The new EndeavourOS welcome launcher on both the live environment as on the installed system. It’s a one-click menu to the wiki for the basic system commands and setting up your hardware.
- Our Nvidia-installer is now installed by default which now also installs the dkms drivers.
- Gtop system monitor, a nice terminal-based system load monitor that launches from the panel.
We also took care of bug fixes:
- We removed the xf86-video-nouveau package and are using the mode setting driver in the Linux kernel instead. At this moment it’s the best option to let the ISO boot on Nvidia-GPU systems, including the newer ones.
- A general cleanup
When you’ve discovered a bug in our ISO you can report them over here.
You can download over here:
While you’re waiting for your download to be complete, you might want to read the following link:
To check the ISO file with the md5sum:
md5sum -c endeavouros-2019.09.15-x86_64.iso.md5sum
To check the ISO file with gpg signature download the sig file:
import our key and verify:
gpg --recv CB23504F
gpg --verify endeavouros-2019.09.15-x86_64.iso.sig
497A F50C 92AD 2384 C56E 1ACA 003D B8B0 CB23 504F