We’re proud to present to you our latest release:
Our latest release of the combined offline and online installer is available over here.
The offline option installs a fully themed Xfce and the online option provides you with the choice of eight Desktop Environments Xfce, Mate, LXQt, Cinnamon, Plasma, Gnome, Budgie, Deepin and Window Manager i3-WM.
We already checked the box for the necessary base install in the online installer menu, all you have to do is check the box of your desired DE.
Please read here before installation:
The ISO contains:
- Linux kernel 5.7.8-arch1-1
- Mesa 20.1.3-1
- Firefox 78.0.2-1
- Calamares 3.2.26-2
The new features on this release are:
- A slimmed-down Welcome app to enhance the experience
- Package clean up configuration added to the Welcome app, to clean up the paccache automatically, leaving the last three recent version of each installed package in the root partition.
- AKM – A Kernel Manager that easily installs other kernels from the Arch repo on your running system and gives info on which kernel versions are in the testing repo and on kernel.org.
- Personal Commands – Lets you create a button for your personalized scripts in the Welcome app. This feature shows automatically in the app when the related user configuration file exists and contains command definitions.
And an overall clean-up have been performed to enhance the performance
Deepin V.20 has been reported with some bugs and improvements are being uploaded on a regular bases. At this moment we recommend to install Deepin as a secondary DE for testing purposes. All the other DE choices are very suitable as a primarly DE.
As a reminder to Nvidia card users, our nvidia-installer is installed by default after install. You only have to follow our wiki for instructions, the link is provided in our Welcome menu.
When you’ve discovered a bug in this community development release you can report them over here, your experiences will help us perfect the installer on its journey to the stable version.
You can download over here:
Alternative direct download, especially for EU users but it has been reported to work well in the US and Canada also.
Check the ISO file before using it:
To check the ISO file with the md5sum:
md5sum -c endeavouros-2020.07.15-x86_64.iso.md5sum
To check the ISO file with gpg signature download the sig file:
import our key and verify:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys CB23504F
gpg --verify endeavouros-2020.07.15-x86_64.iso.sig
497A F50C 92AD 2384 C56E 1ACA 003D B8B0 CB23 504F
For those who are interested and even help us by giving us feedback, you can read in our source code over here: