It took a day and a half longer, but we’re proud to present you our latest ISO.
This ISO contains:
- Calamares 3.2.11 (the latest version of our installer)
- Kernel 5.2.8
- mesa 19.1.4-1
- systemd 242.84-1
- xf86-video-nouveau 1.0.16-1
- XFCE 4.14
We also took care of some bug fixes:
- Autologin is working now (if chosen inside Calamares)
- Virtualbox detection is working
- Powersaving/screen-locking issues are resolved
- Added Leafpad as an option to use the editor as admin (not working with mousepad anymore)
- A general cleanup
- Removed light-locker (was causing issues)
There are still some upstream bugs with Calamares, so we advice you to take a look at
while downloading the ISO.
For people who are already running EndeavourOS don’t need to install this version, when you regularly update your system, you’re up to date.
You can download the ISO over here.
A note to our torrent users, the torrent link only downloads the ISO, for the sig file and md5sum you have to download it directly from Github. We kindly request to use torrent, so the Github page will be unburdened quicker.Follow us